Mar 17, 2011

Spring´s coming!

Today we had 7 degrees, which means.... SPRING IS COMING!!!!!!

I even wore pants by my knees on my way home from the gym, and I didn't feel cold at all. Great!

At the gym I took a class called Energy, which takes away whatever energy you might have! hahaha, at least it does that to me! Its basically jumping, running and squatting none stop. Real torture, but it made me sweat, so I guess I will try it again. Then I went to 1h Pulse Cycling. For this class we tie some electronic device around our chest and we can see our pulse on a screen. My heart rate is always high, no matter what I do... Even when I don´t think I´m struggling that much... Ah well, I guess I just have to keep training my stamina :)

Below you have a video of the Energy class choreography that I just found by coincidence. Of course the video is like 3 min and the whole class is 1h. This song was not on the choreography though. Kiss!
____________________________________________________________________________________

Hoy tuvimos 7 grados, lo que significa que.... LA PRIMAVERA ESTA LLEGANDO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

De hecho hoy a salir del gimnasio llevaba solo unos pantalones por las rodillas y no pase frío. Qué buena vida!

En el gimnasio fui a una clase llamada Energía, que acabó con la poquita que tenía, jajaja. La clases consiste en saltar, correr y hacer cuclillas sin parar. Una verdadera tortura, pero al menos me hizo sudar, así que pienso ir de nuevo. Después fui a clase de Bicicleta, en la que nos ponemos un aparato electrónico alrededor del pecho y vemos nuestras pulsaciones en una pantalla. No importa lo que haga, mis pulsaciones siempre están por los cielos, así que tendré que entrenar más mi resistencia :)

Casualmente encontré un video de la coreografía de Energía, aunque la música no es la misma! Y claro, el video dura unos 3 min y la clase dura 1h, pero bueno, algo es algo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment