Mar 20, 2011

Party / Fiesta

Yesterday I went to a party at a Cuban friend´s. It wasn´t a real party but more like a get together of nice people, most of whom were artists (poets, singers and musicians) in their 40´s. We had a great time because they were all nice and we spent the whole day joking with each other. These 40-year-old people were the most childish creatures I have ever seen, and that makes me happy cuz I didnt think there could be anyone more childish than me :)
The day would have been PERFECT if I hadnt poured a whole cup of red wine onto the cutest 7-month year old baby who was--what are the odds!!!--wearing white clothes... I was ashamed and sad for the poor boy :(  My friend was more worried about the broken cup, which was the only one remaining of the set she used at her wedding...
And I can only say. WHY ME??!!!!!
________________________

Ayer fui a una fiesta en casa de una amiga cubana. En verdad no era fiesta como tal, sino un motivito o reunión para conversar y pasarla bien. La gente de la fiesta eran en su mayoría artistas en sus 40 (músicos, poetas y locos). La pasamos súper porque eran todos agradables y nos pasamos la noche haciendo chistes. Ellos eran súper inmaduros, lo cual me hizo sentir muy bien, porque pensaba que ya no se podia ser más inmaduro que yo! :D
La noche hubiera sido PERFECTA si yo no hubiera derramado toda una copa de vino rojo sobre el bebé más lindo y tierno que se puedan imaginar quien, para colmo de males, estaba todo vestidito de blanco! Pobrecito!! :(  Y mi amiga estaba más preocupada por la copa rota, que era la última en pie del set de su boda...

Solo puedo decir: POR QUÈ YO???!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment