Mar 26, 2011

Fanny Michel

Thanks God and IPhotos (and my bf) now I can post pics here!

So, lets cut to the chase and let me introduce to you a very cute shop you can find in Gothenburg: Fanny Michel. I always like going there because the ambiance and view is so nice. They have a lot of cute girlie stuff: clothes, accessories and beauty products, so it will not be difficult to find something you like. As you can see in the pics, almost everything there is pink :)

They have two shops in the city, one in Haga and one in Victoriapassagen. If you ever visit it, just let me know what you think of it. Kiss!







        Oops, that brown bag on the floor is MY bag :)    /      Ese bolso marrón en el suelo es MI bolso :)



Gracias a Dios, Iphone y a mi novio, ahora ya puedo poner fotos!! Así que dejémonos de rodeos y vayamos al punto. Hoy quiero presentarle una tiendecita que me encanta. Se llama Fanny Michel y tiene dos establecimientos en Gotemburgo: uno en Haga y otro en Victoriapassagen. Siempre que estoy por la zona me gusta entrar, ya que el ambiente es muy agradable. Tienen todo tipo de cosas para chicas: ropa, accesorios y productos de belleza. Como pueden ver en las fotos, epredomina el color rosado :)

Si alguna vez están por Gotemburgo y visitan esta tienda, me dicen qué les parece. Besos :)


No comments:

Post a Comment