May 22, 2011

Eurovision 2011 III

So Sweden ended up in the third place at the Eurovision song contest! Last year ¨we¨ didnt even make it to the finals, but this year we were one of the favorite. To be honest, at first, I didnt like the song and thought the lyrics sucked. However, after having seen the performance on stage, I realized its a very fun song and it makes for a great show. It also helps that the singer, Eric Saade, is a cutie! Do you agree? :D
______

Suecia quedó en tercer lugar en el concurso de Eurovisión 2011. El anno pasado ni siquiera llegamos a la final, pero este anno éramos uno de los favoritos. Para ser sincera, al principio no me gustaba para nada la canción, ya que pensaba que la letra era muy simple y tonta. PERO cuando la presentación en vivo sobre el escenario, me di cuenta de que es un temita muy contagioso y un gran show. Tampoco me molesta que el cantante, Eric Saade, sea un lindito! No te parece? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment