May 17, 2011

Drawings / Dibujos

So this is what I did in my working time the other day :)  Not my teaching job, hello! But another job in which I call companies in Spain for a Marketing research. In the last pic, you can see something written on the paper. It´s my attempt to write down the lyrics of a great sweet song that was playing while I was trying to reach the client. If any of you have an idea of what this song is, pleaseeeee let me know! :) The words and phrases I remember from it are: Wake up; rainbow; we are meant to be together
_________
el otro día dediqué parte de mi horario laboral a hacer esto :) No mi trabajo como profesora, hello, sino otro en el que llamo a compannías en Espanna para un estudio de Marketing. En la última foto pueden ver algo escrito en el paper. Es que mientras esperaba a que me comunicaran con un cliente, ponían una canción súper linda y dulce, y eso fue lo que alcancé a captar: Wake up; rainbow; we are meant to be together... Si alguien conoce esta canción, please, dime cómo se llama! Graciasss :)




No comments:

Post a Comment