Apr 26, 2011

Visingsö

As I said in my previous post, I spent last week with my boyfriend´s family. They live in a city called Jönköping. On Saturday we headed to an island called Visingsö and once there we ¨rented¨ bikes and rode all along the island. I say ¨rented¨ because the bicycles were in a place where people could just walk in, pick a bike and leave without paying. There wasn´t even anyone looking after the bikes either. I guess those are the wonders of Sweden :)

___________

Como dije en la entrada anterior, la semana pasada la pasé en casa de mis suegros, quienes viven en una ciudad llamada Jönköping. El sábado, si mal no recuerdo, nos dirigimos a una isla llamada Visingsö, y una vez allí ¨alquilamos¨ bicicletas. Digo ¨alquilamos¨ porque en verdad las bicicletas estaban en un lugar al cual se podía entrar libremente, coger una bici y perderse sin pagar ni dejar documentos de ningún tipo. De hecho, no había nadie cuidando las bicicletas. Nada, las maravillas de Suecia :)












No comments:

Post a Comment