Apr 1, 2011

In Oslo...

Right now Im in Drammen-- a little city 1h from Oslo-- for a GREAT cause. A Cuban friend is celebrating her wedding anniversary and she wanted to go to a concert with her husband, so I came here to babysit her SWEET baby. So here I am at the lobby of Comfort Hotel, while 10m away from me one of Cuban most popular salsa bands of the moment is playing. At least I got to talk to some of the musicians before the concert (one pianist and the director who is a pianist too). They are staying at this hotel. The group name is Maykel Blanco. I will leave a video of their music later. I´m having a good time though, taking care of this lovely baby who is quietly sleeping by my side, reading a book for my thesis and surfing the hotel Internet for free ( I hope so!!! the computers were on at the lobby, and no one has sad anything to me, oops)

Have a nice weekend everyone!
_________

En estos mismos instantes estoy en Drammen, una ciudad a una hora de Oslo, por una buena causa! Resulta ser que una amiga cubana está de aniversario de boda y quiso salir con el esposo, por lo que vine a cuidar a su bello bebé, mientras a 10m de mí la banda de salsa más popular del momento en Cuba da un concierto. Bueno, al menos conocí y conversé con algunos de sus músicos (un pianista y el director, que tamién es pianista), ya que se están quedando en el hotel del cual les escribo. El grupo se llama Maykel Blanco. Más tarde colgaré un video aquí. La estoy pasando bien cuidando bien de este angelito precioso que duerme a mi lado y leyendo un libro que me servirá para mi tesina, al tiempo que utilizo la Internet del hotel gratis (eso espero!!!! las computadoras están encendidas en el lobby y nadie me ha dicho nada, oops).

Es todo chicas, que tengan un buen finde!

With Maykel Blanco at Hotel Comfort, Drammen/Con Maykel Blanco en el lobby del Hotel Comfort de Drammen, Noruega

No comments:

Post a Comment