Oct 7, 2011

Rain / Lluvia

Gothenburg is famous for its raining. The locals always complain about it. I won´t say I love it when it rains here, especially since I don´t even own an umbrella or rainboots, but I don´t really hate it... I think its better than snowing :D Anyways, a few weeks ago, I couldn´t get this song out of my mind... Not because I hate rainy days, but because the song is just GREAT! Don´t you agree?
Rain, by MIKA.
_______

Gotemburgo es famosa por su lluvia. La gente de aquí siempre se queja. No voy a decir que me encanta la lluvia, sobre todo cuando ni siquiera tengo sombrilla o capa (hace pocos días que finalmente me compré unas botas para la lluvia!), pero tampoco la aborrezco. Al menos es mejor que la nieve! :D De todas maneras, hace unas semanas no podía sacarme esta canción de la mente, no porque odie la lluvia, sino porque la canción es magnífica. No creen?
Rain, por MIKA

No comments:

Post a Comment