Oct 4, 2011

I´m Back!!! / Estoy de Vuelta!!!

Sorry guys... From the beginning of June till the end of August I was in Havana City on holidays after 3 years... Internet connection is Havana is very rare, slow and expensive, so I had no chance to check the blog from there... Before leaving Sweden I had scheduled some posts to upload automatically, buy I swear I thought there were enough posts to cover all the summer. My bad :P Anyways, I´m back again and little by little getting used to technology again.... Now I leave you with some shots from Havana. Cheers!
____________
Lo siento chicos/as... Desde principios de junio hasta finales de agosto estuve en La habana de vacaciones luego de 3 annos sin ir! En Cuba la conexión a Internet es escasa, lenta y cara, así que en todo el tiempo que estuve allá no pude revisar mi blog. Yo había dejado algunos posts programados para que se subieran automáticamente. Realmente pensé que había suficientes posts como para llenar todo el verano, pero evidentemente pensé mal :P De todas formas, ya estoy de vuelta y adaptándome a la tecnología poquito a poco... Aquí les dejo algunas instántaneas de La Habana. Besis!!


No comments:

Post a Comment