Feb 28, 2011

More painting / Más pinturas

Hmm, today I painted two more girls. I see a huge difference between them and the previous ones, don´t you? I have definitely tried to explore a bit, and I´m really loving the last girl!

Up till now I have only worked with watercolor. Watercolor is relatively easy to use, since by adding water, or by letting the paint dry and paint on top of it, you can fix many mistakes. BUT, I dont really like the final result. I´m dreaming of something more shiny and colorful!

Which one is your favourite? :)

**********
Hoy pinté dos chicas más, y noto una GRAN diferencia entre estas y las anteriores! No les parece? Lo cierto es que he tratado de explorar un poco, y estoy literalmente enamorada de la última pintura.

Por el momento, solo pinto con acuarela, ya que es relativamente fácil de usar: agregando agua, o dejando que la pintura se seque y pintando sobre lo que has hecho antes, se pueden corregir muchos errores. Lo malo es que NO me gusta el resultado final. Quiero algo más brillante y colorido!

Cuál es tu favorita? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment