Apr 18, 2012

Mihej

My dear friend Alyona came over today and introduced me to some Russian songs... Oh bozhe, I love all things Russian!!! I couldn´t make up my mind about my favorite song of the bunch, so I bring you two, both by the same singer: Mihej. I love his voice and the melody of his songs. The mix of sad voice and somewhat happy beat is great.  Do you guys agree?

My querida amiga Alyona vino a visitarme hoy y, entre otras cosas, me mostró cantidad de canciones rusas. A mí me ENCANTA todo lo ruso!!! Por eso me fue difícil escoger una canción preferida, pero aquí les traigo DOS del mismo cantante: Mihej. Su voz me encanta y la melodía de las canciones también. La mezcla de una voz triste y un ritmo medio alegre me parece fantástica. Están de acuerdo???

                                   Сука-любовь (Suka lyubov. Literal translation: Bitch Love / Amor perro)

                                                                      туда (Too-da) Thither / Hacia allí

No comments:

Post a Comment